– dough for a round or square pizza
– several fresh plum tomatoes or canned plum tomatoes
– fresh basil leaves
– mozzarella cheese
– olive oil
– optional: red pepper flakes, black olives, garlic
– Prepare pizza dough.
– Drizzle dough with some olive oil.
– Place on mozzarella cheese (sliced or shredded).
– Scatter on coarse tomatoes.
– Scatter on fresh torn basil leaves.
– Add some olives, chopped garlic or red pepper flakes if desired.
– Bake in a hot oven (425+) till dough is browned on bottom and cheese melted.